Think of a delicious ice cream without the guilt of excess ugly calories, that’s what you call a nonfat frozen yogurt or “fro-yo”. Californiaberry treats Davaoeños with a delightfully healthy 100% nonfat frozen yogurt.
Since fro-yo was an instant craze in Manila, my friends (Andrew, Lyle, Chattee, Joanna and Brendel) and I were excited to check out the newly-opened Californiaberry store at the 2nd floor of Gaisano Mall.
For my love for mangoes, I indulged myself to a generously served cup of California Special, which happens to be one of the company’s bestsellers. This signature creation also comes with 2 additional toppings: kiwi and strawberry. To my surprise, the sweet blend of fruits and the unique tart flavor of the yogurt is distinctly delicious!
A delectable range of almost 30 different toppings of fresh fruits, cereals, nuts and sweets are available for your consumption. Their latest premium toppings include Cheesecake Factory (Original Cheesecake), Mrs. Fields (Chocolate Chip Cookies), and Planters (Honey Roasted Peanuts).
Check out these tasty Signature Creations:
- Californiaberry Special (bestseller) – kiwi, mango, strawberry
- Blueberry Morning (bestseller) – blueberry, almond clusters, rice crisps
- Rocky Road (bestseller) – chocolate chips, marshmallow, almonds with chocolate syrup
- Tropical Slim – kiwi, pineapple, fruity pebbles
- Cherry on Top – cherry, OREO, almonds
- Rainbow Overload – rainbow sprinkles, M&Ms, marshmallows with chocolate Syrup
- no toppings – small (P60), medium (P85), large (P115)
- with 3 toppings – medium (P115), large (145)
- no toppings – small (P65), medium (P90), large (P120)
- with 3 toppings – medium (P120), large (150)
Californiaberry Gaisano Mall branch, along J.P. Laurel Street, Davao City, is the company’s first provincial branch. In celebration of the Kadayawan festival, once you purchase any size of yogurt, you can avail of their FREE TOPPINGS promo until August 22, 2010.
For more information, be a fan of Davao Californiaberry Gaisano Mall on Facebook.