Go on, take the best and jolliest Kadayawan shot!
Jollibee, the country’s No.1 fastfood chain, is inviting all Dabawenyo photographers, hobbyists and enthusiasts to their Bee the Best Kadayawan Photo Contest.
Exciting cash prizes await the top 3 winning photos that capture the “Jollibee Kadayawan Moments”. Contest period is on August 8-21, 2011.
Photo Contest Mechanics:
- The contest is open to all Jollibee Customers.
- All contestants may use any kind of camera (professional camera, digital camera or a cellular phone camera) to take a shot.
- To join, submit your original photo entry printed in 5×7 inches size photo paper together with a P150 food purchase receipt dated August 8-21, 2011. A contestant may submit 3 photo entries.
- Photo entry should be original and computer enhanced / altered photos will be disqualified.
- Deadline of submission of entries is on August 22 at 5pm.
- Winners will be announced on August 26, 2011.
- Winners will be contacted by a Jollibee representative on how to claim their prize.
- Jollibee reserves the right to own and use for sales and marketing purposes all photos for the contest.
Criteria for Judging:
- Creativity – 20%
- Jollibee Moments – 40%
- Festival Feel – 30%
- Total Appeal – 10%
- Total – 100%
Cash prizes await the top three winners:
- First prize – P10,000
- Second prize – P5,000
- Third prize – P2,000
At the back of your entry, attach a piece of paper with your name, age, address, contact number and title of picture. Submit your entries at any Jollibee store in Davao City.
What are you waiting for? Grab your camera and start capturing the jolly spirit of Kadayawan!